Last week the Stephenson family spent a week in Midway. We had a great time. Here's a pic we took while playing at Lagoon. Check out my sexy Native American husband!
So that is crazy about Pulte and the merger and everyone basically being laid off. Can you imagine how busy we'd be if we were still working there? I would have hated my job! I feel like we got out at the right time, don't you?
LOVE IT!! Seth and I have a picture like that with my family --I'm surprised Ben was willing to sacrifice his shirt for it (lol) although your cute self could've used less coverage... cute pic!!!
5 comments:
I love it!! Ben's an indian! Hahahaha! This is great!
You guys have been so busy! Looks like a great family vacation:)
Classic - I love these shots from Lagoon!
So that is crazy about Pulte and the merger and everyone basically being laid off. Can you imagine how busy we'd be if we were still working there? I would have hated my job! I feel like we got out at the right time, don't you?
I love the family picture!
LOVE IT!! Seth and I have a picture like that with my family --I'm surprised Ben was willing to sacrifice his shirt for it (lol) although your cute self could've used less coverage... cute pic!!!
Post a Comment