Different subject. Carson loves going to Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson's home. They just put in a playground, they have a ton of toys, and of course there are the motorcycles. They have this superman cape that I think is so cute. Here are a few pictures.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
My little super man
Okay, sorry it has been so long. I'm hoping I'll be better at posting now that I don't have any TV. I never made the digital switch. Oh well. The only shows that I miss are So You Think You Can Dance and PBS for Carson. But, thanks to generous friends and TIVO, I think I'll be able to catch the SYTYCD episodes. I do feel like I am living in a different time right now. I have no car, no cell phone, and no TV. It's really not that bad, but I have to say, messages and visits from friends mean a lot more now. I also find myself getting more accomplished. It's funny though, for those things I really don't want to do, I still manage to keep myself busy enough to avoid doing them (ironing, sewing projects, organizing DVDs, the list could go on...). I hope I'm not the only one who does this.
Different subject. Carson loves going to Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson's home. They just put in a playground, they have a ton of toys, and of course there are the motorcycles. They have this superman cape that I think is so cute. Here are a few pictures.




Different subject. Carson loves going to Grandma and Grandpa Stephenson's home. They just put in a playground, they have a ton of toys, and of course there are the motorcycles. They have this superman cape that I think is so cute. Here are a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
OH that cape is so cute!!! What a little stud. I admire you guys for doing without things you don't really need anyway! Hope to see you at the park tomorrow. We are bringing our swimmers!
So cute! and I'm glad you have posted:) I went to Cedar and hung out with Rachel, Audrey, and Trent. They always make me smile! I'm glad you are doing well.
what a cute boy!!! I love these pics -- I am glad you are enjoying life without those things that keeps us busy -- we got rid of our cable a while back and I still don't have a cell! ;)
It is amazing how you find time for things that really are more important. It can be somewhat of an adjustment though with getting used to all those modern conveniences and then saying goodbye to them until the economy gets better or whatever. It's a good thing you have a bike and Kimmy so close. Keep an eye on that little superman of yours. He's sure a speedy one.
I get such a kick out of the up close picture of him in the leather jacket and helmet. Bad to the bone! Lol so cute!
Post a Comment