Sunday, July 12, 2009

Midway Vacation

The Stephenson family got together for a week in Midway, UT. We had so much fun. The week went by way too fast. We went biking, tubing down the Provo river, hiked to the Timpanogos caves, Lagoon, a little shopping, temple open house, Freedom Run, and a family softball game. I maybe overdid it a little, being 7 months pregnant, especially running the bases during the softball game, but no early labor or anything - thank goodness! Carson loved all of the attention from his grandma, grandpa, aunts, and uncles. Here are a few pics that Kim and Corey took. We lost our camera so these are all the pictures I have...

I basically felt exactly how I look in this picture by the end of this 5k. And NO, I did not run a single bit of it. Walking was enough for me!


Our family hike to Timpanogos Caves.



Carson playing in the fountain at the softball game with the help of his aunt Rachel.



As you can tell, this was a very intense game!



My sister Audrey striking a pose.

Carson waiting in the dugout.

Carson tired of waiting in the dugout.

Carson playing in the dirt while we played softball.


Carson on a family bike ride through Midway.


Kim, Corey, and my brother Trent are about to swing through the air at Lagoon.

Us waiting for the rain to die down.

Rain, rain, go away...

Carson playing in the fountain at Lagoon. He was soaked, but it didn't matter because it started raining about an hour later!




Kim at Lagoon

4 comments:

Brenda E said...

Oh What Fun! I love the splash party fun Carson had. You look great!

Tricia G said...

After you have this baby you need to join Phat Club. I am the only one with a kid. Everyone else has dogs and they talk about them like they are babies! I need someone else that gets it!!!

Jillian said...

Definately!

Riva said...

Jill!!! I was so glad to see you guys when you came up!! Thanks for making it our way!! Carson is such a handsome boy!! Olivia used to wear that exact same monkey leash/backpack - I had so many people compliment me on that thing! What a lifesaver!! Especially when we took the girls with us to puerto rico!!!