Benjamin Jillian Carson Katelyn
He's so adorable. We look forward to seeing you guys this weekend.Dad
It's been almost a year since I have seen him last ... I cannot believe how big he is getting!! What a big boy! I hope you post pics from his birthday for some of us that are too far away -- love the pics! :)
Oh he's just too cute!!! Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys this last week. Your home is beautiful and your baby sweet as can be!
What a cutie. He can't help himself.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He's so adorable. We look forward to seeing you guys this weekend.
Dad
It's been almost a year since I have seen him last ... I cannot believe how big he is getting!! What a big boy! I hope you post pics from his birthday for some of us that are too far away
-- love the pics! :)
Oh he's just too cute!!! Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys this last week. Your home is beautiful and your baby sweet as can be!
What a cutie. He can't help himself.
Post a Comment