Benjamin Jillian Carson Katelyn
JILL THAT IS HILLARIOUS!!!! COREY AND I LAUGHED SO HARD! I love the look on Ben's face. It's perfect! :)))))))))))))
OMGsh that is so funny! Both Mitch & I were laughing!
You are crazy... that was so funny, I was laughing so hard!
Tricia - I can't post on your blog. I don't know why, but it is really frustrating. I've been wanting to get together. You live right up the street. We need to have a park day or something!
hey! yeah I am totally interested! I would love to do some pictures for you guys! :) Just lemme know when and where you were thinking
VERY FUNNY! Ben has some pretty sweet dance moves!
We loved it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
JILL THAT IS HILLARIOUS!!!! COREY AND I LAUGHED SO HARD! I love the look on Ben's face. It's perfect! :)))))))))))))
OMGsh that is so funny! Both Mitch & I were laughing!
You are crazy... that was so funny, I was laughing so hard!
Tricia - I can't post on your blog. I don't know why, but it is really frustrating. I've been wanting to get together. You live right up the street. We need to have a park day or something!
hey! yeah I am totally interested! I would love to do some pictures for you guys! :) Just lemme know when and where you were thinking
VERY FUNNY! Ben has some pretty sweet dance moves!
We loved it!
Post a Comment