Friday, September 19, 2008

Walking

So I don't know how to link up my camera to the computer yet. I'll have to figure that out soon. Carson is walking! I think that it started a week or so ago. First, he started taking a couple of steps with our encouragement. Then, this week, he walked all the way across the living room. Again, with our encouragement. So you can understand my surprise and astonishment when, while I was reading a book, he walked around 11 steps from a couch to a chair all by himself. I'm so excited for him. He loves walking and honestly, I look forward to him not wanting me to hold his hand all of time to go places.

7 comments:

Brenda E said...

You go Carson! You're the bomb baby!

Marisa said...

That's so awesome! Laila has been taking two steps max and sittting for about a month and a half now... but Linz called me at work today to say she took four big steps outside in the grass!!! Yeah! Sad though that I had to hear about it on the phone! :(

Brenda E said...

Jill I have been learning how to design my blog. I have a good friend in my ward that designs beautiful blogs. I have just been learning a little at a time. I think the hardest part will be doing the headers. Take a look at the stuff she does. www.bloggerboutique.com She is really good. She would have done mine for me, but I wanted to learn how to so I can change things once in awhile. I get bored easily. If you go to my site and look at 3 princes and a princess you will see hers. She used to have a 3 column template, but changed it because she thought it was starting to look to busy. That is what I have been thinking about mine lately. Although I am not sure what I may want to do to change it.

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

That is super cute. You'll have to post some video when you can. It's always fun to see babies when they first learn to walk.

Kim said...

I stinkin' LOVE Carson! I love that he walks like Frankenstein still, arms out for balance, plopping his feet down with each step... hahaha : )

Molly and Jason said...

Hooray for Carson! That's such a relief not to have to hold their hands all day! Keep it up buddy!

Rachel Rene Stephenson said...

Jillian! Thanks for letting me stay with you this weekend. I miss Carson so much everytime I look at my bloody scab on my face that he gave me I think of him. I love you guys! Ben too!