Yep. That's right. I am finally, officially, a stay-at-home mom. Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. We had a family vacation the first week of August in CA, I worked my last two weeks at Pulte Homes, then spent an entire week in Cedar City, UT with my family, just because I can. It has been a lot of fun. I've now spent a week at home with Carson. My house is so clean. I love it!
I should be posting more often now. Our only TV stopped working and we are not going to replace it. Not that I watch a ton of TV, but it did help me wind down at the end of the day. Blogging will probably be its replacement. That and abc.com.
I cannot find my camera right now. I think I left it in Cedar City. Here are a few pics from the California trip that Linz took.


11 comments:
He is adorable!! I love his hair and what cool swim trunks! Spencer has the same ones. Since you are stay at home now, if you want to get together ever, let me know! =)If you are really not sure about replacing your tv, we are selling a 32 inch hd lcd emerson tv for 470 and it is usually 550+. So, if you want, check out my blog. There is a post on there about it from about a month ago.
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool you finally posted again!!! I am soooo excited. Today Laila turned 11mnts. Can you believe it. She's almost a year. Carson too... soon! They grow so fast. Is he walking yet? Laila took her first step a couple of weeks ago but hasn't gone past two steps!:( Hopefully soon though. But when she's walking I'll wish she was crawling probably!
Yay for being home! Carson is such a beach stud in those pictures!!!! He is getting so big so fast.
I thought you changed your mind about staying at home for awhile. It is great to feel more like you can get more done when you are not working. Also, it makes you realize just how much you missed out on when you were working. Eevn though budgets tighten up when you don't work, it is worth it. Your little Cason is sure adorable. Maybe we can get together some time soon and let the chitlans play.
Welcome back to the blogging world. We missed you.
Is he walking Jill???
Your little boy is just so cute! Looks like you guys have had some great fun! P.S. I was looking at your slideshow on the right, and I just LOVE your wedding dress!
Mary - Carson just started walking. He only does short distances (like from one couch to another, or one person to another). He's quite a curious little boy.
Dianne - I don't know if you'll see this, but I cannot look at your blog. Please invite me. Comment if you get this and I'll give you my email. Thanks.
JILL, I'M JUST SITTING AT WORK WISHING I WAS AT YOUR HOUSE PLAYING WITH CARSON! I LOVE THAT BOY SO STINKIN' MUCH!!!!
Carson is getting so big...love him!
Kim you are obsessed but I can see why!
Post a Comment