What is his name? Benjamin Aaron Juarez
How long have you been married? Almost 2 years
Who long did you date? 2 years! That's 10 in Mormon years. :)
How old is he? The big 30! He says he doesn't feel old, but I think he's in denial.
Who eats more sweets? Me, me, me. Ben hardly eats sweets, which makes me feel really guilty when I'm the only eating a big bowl of ice cream.
Who said I love you first? It was me, after approx 9 months of dating.
Who is taller? Ben, by one inch.
Who can sing better? I think Ben can sing better, the few times I've heard him. He doesn't like singing.
Who is smarter? I think we're a good match, but overall, Ben wins. His dad is a doctor and brothers: computer programmer, engineer, and pre-med student. Sometimes the conversations at their dinner table are about things I can't pronounce.
Who does the laundry? Me. But when it comes to ironing, Ben definitely wins.
Who pays the bills? Both
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ben
Who mows the lawn? Sadly, no lawn.
Who cooks dinner? Always me. Once, Ben cooked a hot dog for me.
Who drives? Both. But I prefer Ben. He's a fleet safety trainer, and former valet parker.
Who is more stubborn? Him. Ben likes to prove his point.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? He asked me
Who proposed? Him. He didn't propose, he told me that was going to marry me. It took him 8 months after that to formally ask me (which drove me crazy!!!).
Who has more siblings? I have 5. He has 3.
Who wears the pants? That would be me. Ben is the most easy going guy. That's one of the things I love about him.
Tagging... Jessica, Mary (if you haven't done this already), Tricia, my college friend Katie, and Kim.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Jill, I am sooo glad you updated your blog! I have been in utter anticipation! It was fun to read up on you and Ben! Sounds like a match made in heaven!!
Jill, tell Ben what Merik's saying is in our home. It is "I am the King of my castle when my wife not home". All his brothers say this, and I think really believe it. I tell him not to forget it either. Believe it or not Ben is probably not kidding about feeling younger than 30. You'll know what it is like when you get older. After awhile age doesn't seem to mean that much. I have even at times forgot my age. It helps if you are a healthy person as well. That is when you really start to feel old. When you feel like your body is falling apart.
Loved reading the info! It is always good to learn about the inner workings of a relationship. I think your blog is really cute. It is coming along nicely. Are you still working or are you solo en la casa? That is the bad Spanish we are trying to teach Taggart!
So cute : )
I will do mine tomorrow! Thanks for helping me set up my blog!
Your answer for who's smarter is so funny to me...I can't imagine sitting at dinner with people like that...you are so funny!
Hey, I am glad that I found your blog. I saw your parents last week and they said that you had one. Your little boy is so cute, I love his tan skin!
Post a Comment