Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dad and son

Sunday Dress

10 comments:

LindsayLoo said...

Jillian he is so so so cute I love his little church outfit!!! I love you guys!!

Lauren said...

So here I am answering on YOUR blog Jill!! You are so right... it can be a good thing but does have draw backs. I have to limit myself so I don't waste away my day blogging rather than doing more important things. I'm glad you are calling Amanda, I have been meaning to! (Hi Amanda if you see this! :)

Jessica said...

He is such a person now! Handsome handsome little baby, and I love him!!!!!!...Linda concurs

Summers Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. He looks sooo different with his eyes open. I love your blog it is adorable. I might have to do some copying. I am not a creative blogger.

Linda said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda E said...

He is a beautiful little baby man, and looks incredibly happy. I love his smile. I am not sure if his eyes are blue yet. Ben looks like an very happy father.

Brenda E said...

One more comment, it looks like Carson is punching his daddy in the nose. In another his face looks like he is grunting for you know what. No matter what he is doing he is a cutie.

Mary Stuart said...

He is so handsome. How funny is it that he looks just like a stephenson, but with Ben's dark features!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jill! This is Grayson & Amy's friends, Mitch & Tricia. I found your blog through the Finlinsons. Their sis does my hair. I hope it's okay that I'm adding you to my list of people. You boy is so cute! Looks just like daddy. Our blog is web.mac.com/triciaguth3

R. A. L. III. said...

Hey Jill how have you been? From the pictures it seems that life is great!! Are your parents still in Cedar City?