We were able to sell the home we built in Cedar City. Ben got a new amazing job with the Raymond Group which without the increase in income, I would probably still be working. We gained a stronger testimony of paying tithing when in one month we had to pay for Ben's masters program and we didn't have the money. That very same month, an unexpected bonus came from work that covered the balance, plus some. The amazing blessing of family. We are so grateful for both Ben's family and mine. They are so supportive and great examples. I have a huge amount of gratitude for my sister Kim. She is a huge blessing in my life. She is my best girlfriend and we have so much fun together. I'm extremely grateful that she loves and spoils my son so much. She comes over almost everyday to spend a few minutes with Carson. Carson loves his aunt Kimmy. Sometimes he even prefers her over me. We were blessed with the return of my brother Mitch from an honorable mission served in Toronto, Canada. He is such a great guy! I've missed him and it is good to have him back again. I have been blessed with wonderful friends in the ward. I LOVE my ward. There are so many great people. I am especially grateful to have so many people close by that I know would be there for me in a heartbeat if our family needed anything. And, lastly, I can't leave out one little man who has blessed our lives in so many ways. Carson is a true joy. He is so sweet, so curious, so loving. He brightens our lives everyday and encourages us to always strive to be better. I so want to be a good mom for him. And it's very obvious that Ben loves being his dad.
Here are a few pictures that Kim took during Christmas. I didn't bring my camera. I took video, but I don't know yet how to put them on the computer.

Carson with some holiday treats.

Mitch and Melissa

Carson got real cowboy boots for Christmas. Too bad we lost a boot four days later.

Waiting for Mitch at the airport.

Family photo.


8 comments:
You all look terrific! And indeed have been truly blessed in many ways, and are a blessing to those who know you. May this New Year be even better than the last, because it sounds like it was a great one.
Oh my gosh, Jill you look amazing! I'm so glad things have been going so well for you. Your little boy looks adorable, and I'm so glad you are able to stay at home with him. That is a tremendous blessing (as I'm sure you know).
What a cute little fella. I'm sure this year will be the best yet!
Happy New Year!! I am so glad we got to hang out with you guys over the holidays -- your family is so darling!! I cannot wait to see how this new year will unfold for you three! ;) lot's of love!!
xo
Jill, thanks for hosting play group at your house. It was fun to get out and have some adult conversation!
Hey Jill! Amy was telling me that you and other moms meet at the park across from my house. Can you email me and tell me more about it? My email is triciaguth3@hotmail.com Thanks! That boy of yours is getting cuter and cuter!
Hey! Yeah, I can get you that CD. When would you want to get together to work on photoshop? I am free whenever... just give me a call :)
Too cute! I can't get over how much your little guy looks like your hubby in that family shot. Miss you - hope you're enjoying post Pulte life as much as I am... ha ha!
Post a Comment