Yeah... Happy Birthday Carson! I love the Zebra head, it's awesome. Did you guys teach him to hee-ha for sound effect? My absolute favorite is "Cake Face" picture!
Carson is so cute!! He looks a lot like Ben in those pics -- it looks as though he even has Ben's hairline ;) j/j Cute pics and even cuter boy!! I am so glad you posted these pics - I hate that we missed out on the b-day party! One day...
Such a cute little boy and spittin' image of his dad! I love that little Zebra costume. That is definitely one of the cuter toddler comments I've seen. I had such a hard time this year picking one for Carter cause most of the are just dumb! We got to Grayson & Amy's party too late to see you guys there!
10 comments:
Yeah... Happy Birthday Carson! I love the Zebra head, it's awesome. Did you guys teach him to hee-ha for sound effect? My absolute favorite is "Cake Face" picture!
He is always such a cutie! There is one picture in the slide where he really looks like a Ben.
Happy Birthday Carson! Doesn't that 1st year fly by so fast. He is so so so cute. I love the costume!:)
Carson is so cute!! He looks a lot like Ben in those pics -- it looks as though he even has Ben's hairline ;) j/j Cute pics and even cuter boy!! I am so glad you posted these pics - I hate that we missed out on the b-day party! One day...
That's it! I'm coming over after work to kiss on Carson! He's so stinkin' cute!
Such a cute little boy and spittin' image of his dad! I love that little Zebra costume. That is definitely one of the cuter toddler comments I've seen. I had such a hard time this year picking one for Carter cause most of the are just dumb! We got to Grayson & Amy's party too late to see you guys there!
Cute pics! I like the superhero jammies!
Happy belated birthday to the cutest zebra I've ever seen
What a cute little birthday boy!! I am sad we missed the party it would have been a lot of fun!
Post a Comment