Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Photos by Nathan Juarez














These are some of the shots taken by my brother-in-law, Nathan Juarez. Not bad, eh? It's nice to marry into such a talented family.


On a different note: on Sunday Carson showed Ben and I that he knows how to share. He now tries to feed mommy and daddy some of his soggy graham crackers. Yum!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness, what a little GQ man! Maddie is smitten--she is sitting here squealing "Hi car car!!!" over and over. :) I love his little hat and the ones of him snuggling up to mom and dad are so sweet.

Kim said...

I love these pics! He's so handsome! He doesn't look as chubby in real life.

Brigg and Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole Cave said...

I love the 6th and 10th one down from the top. He's getting big!!

Britt and Rick said...

He is so cute! I love him. Nate did a really good job. Man Carson is so handsome.

Summers Family said...

Soooo cute Jill! It must be nice to have such talent in the family. Carson is the handsomest little guy!

Jessica said...

These look great! Tell Nate I'm proud of him!

Unknown said...

Jill! Your little guy is so adorable! How fun! But you better toughen up girl! :)