
Shame on me for not reading to Carson from day one. About a month ago I started reading to him. He loves it! I've never seen a kid so excited and interested in books. I've seen some that are excited at first, but then lose interest. Carson waves his arms about, makes noises, and touches the pictures on the pages. I usually read the same book four or fives times to him in one sitting. He is so funny. I'm sure other kids are like this too. I'm just glad that he enjoys it so much and I certainly hope that I can somehow maintain his love for books as he gets older. This is a picture of Carson and his mabue (grandma Juarez) reading a book together.


13 comments:
Laila loves to read too only she tries to turn the pages and crinkles all the pages. Are you done with work yet?
I am actually working through the end of August. Things changed at work, and I really like it now. So Rachel and Audrey are going to take turns watching him over the summer. Also, I don't have Brenda's email. I forwarded the request to mom. I'm sure she has it. I'll let you know when I get it.
It's true, he freaks out! I love this kid.
Jill, it was fun seeing you this weekend! Carson is so handsome! About school: I have two years left. The projects are just going to get bigger and harder! But summer is here . . . woo hoo! We all need to swim and BBQ.
All of my kids love to be read to. I think it is the best thing you can do for quiet time with them. I am going to make them all read for 30 min. everyday this summer...what a rude mom, huh?!
Call me Jill and I will give you the email. I just wrote a rather long comment and lost it. Here's me starting over. Brandon used to love me reading the scriptures to him and would request it. I would read a story and then a chapter, or few verses from the B of M. We got to the point that if he did not hurry and get ready for bed, we would tell him no story, and he hates that. He claims he can't sleep without it. We read to him and Baylee every night unless he falls asleep or is in trouble. Carson is so cute on grandma's lap. You should video tape his reaction as he gets read to. I am sure it is adorable. Not every child reacts like that.
I cannot believe how cute his profile is! I love his cheeks and the color of his skin. Books are wonderful. Jake loves the flap books. I tried the pop outs on sunday...he ripped it! I'll just stick to the thick paged books for now! I love watching them and wish i knew what he was thinking while we read.
He's so cute and even cuter in person! And again in polo! Just Teasing!
That is so fun that he loves to read books!
So you're working through the end of August? How are things going? I do miss seeing everyone on a regular basis!!
Jill... check out my new post. I think you will love it.
hello jill :o) im glad we found each other again :o) i just wanted to tell you that your baby is sooooooo handsome :o) he's going to knock the ladies of their feet down the road!!!
Carson is adorable. Yes, mine is due any day now, I can't wait. I'm definately going to stock up on movies for the recovery period, we should get a girl's night going with Kim in the near future to catch up on all the latest chick flicks i've been missing out on.
Post a Comment