Oh, such a cute picture, tell your mom that I said Happy Birthday. I love your mom, she is so funny, I still remember the time where I walked in on her!!! Yikes!!!
That is such a cute idea to do for your mom's birthday. Kim says you know a cute website to get the background paper for your blog. will you send it to me?
Ingenius, very clever, and cute of course. I really think this was a great idea. Carson has gotten so big and if possible even more adorable. I just can't get Laila to fatten up. I wish I could get a Doc who'd do cheek implaints. I just love babies with big fat squishy cheeks like Carsons.
Oh Jill, he is such a cutie! I can't believe he is already 5 months, man that goes fast. Well today is my first day back at work, however, I've put in my 2 weeks since we are moving back to UT! I'm so excited - we bought a house and Ryan starts his job the first of May.
Doesn't it seem like just yesterday we took that trip to Tahoe?? Time flies!
Hi Jillian. I have been keeping pretty busy enjoying life. I think it's too funny that you say you miss my laugh. People always say how unique my laugh is and how much they love my laugh. I just think it's too funny. I hear that all the time, but to me I guess I just don't realize how great it is. ???
Jill I am interested in learning about running. I don't plan on any marathons. because Dr. Rutledge said it is not a good idea for someone who has had this surgery, but running a shorter distance would not be bad. He said is hard for MGBers to get enough liquid in to stay hydrated enough for the long distance. Also it can be hard on the bodies joints when they have had so much weight on them before. There are some who have attempted the marathons and been okay, but he said it is dangerous.
18 comments:
He's sooo handsome!!!!
This is just the CUTEST!
How cute!
He is so cute! I love those eyes! Does he wear anything other than Polo!!!
Carson looks like he already likes cake...watch out for the first birthday! And thanks again for the picnic at the park. We had such a good time!
Do you just kiss his cheeks all day long? He is so adorable!
Oh, such a cute picture, tell your mom that I said Happy Birthday. I love your mom, she is so funny, I still remember the time where I walked in on her!!! Yikes!!!
Anyways... cute pictures with your little man!
That is such a cute idea to do for your mom's birthday. Kim says you know a cute website to get the background paper for your blog. will you send it to me?
Thanks Jill. It took me all day to figure this formatting stuff out but it's fun once you get the hang of it :)
Jillian! Look at you and your cute little family! How are you guys doing??
Ingenius, very clever, and cute of course. I really think this was a great idea. Carson has gotten so big and if possible even more adorable. I just can't get Laila to fatten up. I wish I could get a Doc who'd do cheek implaints. I just love babies with big fat squishy cheeks like Carsons.
Oh Jill, he is such a cutie! I can't believe he is already 5 months, man that goes fast. Well today is my first day back at work, however, I've put in my 2 weeks since we are moving back to UT! I'm so excited - we bought a house and Ryan starts his job the first of May.
Doesn't it seem like just yesterday we took that trip to Tahoe?? Time flies!
Hi Jillian. I have been keeping pretty busy enjoying life. I think it's too funny that you say you miss my laugh. People always say how unique my laugh is and how much they love my laugh. I just think it's too funny. I hear that all the time, but to me I guess I just don't realize how great it is. ???
Hey Jill-
Lindsay got her hair cut. If you want to see I just added a post of her.
he is such a good looking kid!
Where's the new post?
Hey Jill your son is adorable. I just started a blog if you want to see how big Faye's gotten.
Jill I am interested in learning about running. I don't plan on any marathons. because Dr. Rutledge said it is not a good idea for someone who has had this surgery, but running a shorter distance would not be bad. He said is hard for MGBers to get enough liquid in to stay hydrated enough for the long distance. Also it can be hard on the bodies joints when they have had so much weight on them before. There are some who have attempted the marathons and been okay, but he said it is dangerous.
Post a Comment