Is this what you guys call a world of sign language!? You guys are crazy! Are you sure we are related:) Just kidding. I am glad you decided to join us crazy bloggers...it's lots of fun. Send me your e-mail so that I can put you onto my permissions list. My e-mail is cavebunch@cox.net
Hey that was hillarious! It looks like Wes is break dancing. The music goes amazing well. What the hey is Trent doing a monkey or what. Ben looks like he's doing some sort of hand puppet thing. Kim must be falling or dying. It looks as if you have added me to your blog. Great! I have been busy with some other stuff and have not done any blogging lately. I also got a new digital camera for Christmas and am beginning to learn how to use it and download stuff to the computer a feat I did last night. It sure beats scanning all my pictures. I just have to learn how to add it to my blog site and email now. the pictures on my camera are so clear. Except the first 3-4 I took, because I attempted to do it manually at first and found out let the camera automatically adjust works better for now. Good luck in convincing Donna to do this. She would be so good at it. I am just not sure if she will, at least not yet. Love ya, Brenda
6 comments:
Very cute! what a fun family.
Is this what you guys call a world of sign language!? You guys are crazy! Are you sure we are related:) Just kidding. I am glad you decided to join us crazy bloggers...it's lots of fun. Send me your e-mail so that I can put you onto my permissions list. My e-mail is cavebunch@cox.net
I am very excited to add you to my list! What a funny video!! Did cory do that? That is such the perfect anthem to a Stephenson family night!
YEEEHAH! THat is hilarious! Add my page! I am glad you are a blogger!
Hey that was hillarious! It looks like Wes is break dancing. The music goes amazing well. What the hey is Trent doing a monkey or what. Ben looks like he's doing some sort of hand puppet thing. Kim must be falling or dying. It looks as if you have added me to your blog. Great! I have been busy with some other stuff and have not done any blogging lately. I also got a new digital camera for Christmas and am beginning to learn how to use it and download stuff to the computer a feat I did last night. It sure beats scanning all my pictures. I just have to learn how to add it to my blog site and email now. the pictures on my camera are so clear. Except the first 3-4 I took, because I attempted to do it manually at first and found out let the camera automatically adjust works better for now. Good luck in convincing Donna to do this. She would be so good at it. I am just not sure if she will, at least not yet. Love ya, Brenda
That was so funny Jill. It made my day at work so much better today. I found you thru Kim's blog. So glad I did that was hillarious. LOVED IT!!!
Post a Comment